Angel Wing Heart

I'm addicted to..


This is something that I shouldn't be proud of. So, I don't feel comfortable to say it out loud or to anyone but I'm going to have to do it. I'm addicted to CS:GO.

I think by now it's quite obvious with the amount of posts I have on it. It started only as a normal video game until I dove deep into Competitive. Playing Competitive always make my blood run super fast and all I want to do is to keep on winning. It's even better when you queue with your friends and it automatically turns to a fun game.

After that, I began to purchase skins for all of my guns ranging from pistols, smgs, rifles etc. (Skins are not cheap!) In all honesty, having skins for your guns does not make the guns better. It's purely cosmetic. I know it's a waste of money but mistakes have been made. Moving on, the next big thing are the knives. A majority of players will spend thousands on keys and cases in hopes of getting a rare knife. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. My problem now is that I enjoy browsing the market and look at the different types of knives. *Not trying to brag* I own a Gut Knife Fade (Factory New) myself but thing is I'm already bored of it. I had it for about a month though, unfortunately. 

Guess what? I'm planning on getting a new knife. HAHAHA

RIP.