Angel Wing Heart

The Future.

The word itself gives me shivers.

Being a young adult means that you should know what your ambition is and your goals in life. Unfortunately, I have failed figuring out those two things. Ever since I was a kid I had no idea what I wanted to be. All the things that I’ve said to my teachers and friends were a lie. I simply said them because I wanted to pretend as if I had my life plans sorted, when in reality I haven’t.

All I’ve been telling myself is that, “I’ll just go where life leads me”. And honestly, the road I’m in is pretty decent. Although it might be coming to an end. It’s finally the time for me to actually think things through and make a decision. Unless, I want to end up living in an alley and ask for money from strangers passing by (which I don’t want).

Basically, what people have been telling me is to do research online. Like find out about different courses from multiple Universities/Colleges. Sounds easy right? Not for me though. Considering that I have no clue what my ambition is and talents/interests are (excluding video games). I personally think that I don’t have a particular talent? or anything amazing that would help me make money or make me look more appealing compared to everyone else.

I think I’m screwed. I’ll most likely graduate from University next year and I’m still clueless. I was thinking of doing a gap year but it seems like a really bad idea though. But then again, I don’t want to be forced to choose a course (or path) that would make me unhappy and stressful. The whole point of deciding and planning your future is purely based on your interests and whether it makes you happy or not, right? I don’t see the point in pursuing something that doesn’t benefit you at all. 

Then again this is what I think/feel. 
IT’S NOT LIKE LIFE WOULD LISTEN TO ME.


p/s: Dear future, please be nice to me.